Warranty & Guarantee
- Your Ultrō Aquarium guarantee period is three consecutive years from the date of purchase.
- Once product assembly/installation has commenced glass breakage cannot be claimed for under this guarantee.
- Proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase must be retained by the customer as the guarantee is only available to the original purchasing customer. The benefit of the guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party. Please keep proof of purchase safe along with this Guarantee Terms & Conditions information.
- The Guarantee covers the product against defects in materials or manufacture only and does not apply to normal wear and tear.
- Before installation is carried out the customer must inspect the product for obvious defects. A claim will not be accepted if an obvious defect is found after installation.
- This guarantee covers normal domestic use only.
- This guarantee does not apply to any faults caused by wilful damage, neglect, misuse (including inappropriate cleaning), failure to follow recommended instructions, use in abnormal conditions, accidental breakage and other events outside of the manufacturer's control.
- The guarantee does not cover any product that has been modified, altered, transformed or relocated in any way. It does not cover any products not supplied in the original order. The Guarantee will be valid only if all installation, care and maintenance instructions have been adhered to.
- If the product is defective in materials or manufacture the original customer must contact CASCO Pet within 30 days of the fault occurring. We reserve the right to inspect the product before removal or repair. We must be provided with those facilities we reasonably require to carry out a proper inspection. If a replacement product or repair is necessary, we reserve the right to replace the product or carry out the repair using our own CASCO service engineers.
- If the fault is not resolved, the product should be returned to CASCO Pet and at our discretion we will either refund the purchase price, or send new goods to you as a replacement. This shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, product changes may give rise to alternative products. Where an identical product is no longer available, we will supply the nearest equivalent from our current range.
- If a claim is made under the guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, CASCO Pet reserve the right to charge the customer for time spent by the engineer at the current hourly rate plus callout fee and for any replacement parts.
- The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery & Returns
Processing your order and delivery dates
As every Ultrō Aquarium is hand-built in Germany, please allow up to four weeks for delivery. Be aware that in holiday periods, delivery times may be extended to exceed four weeks. Once your order is confirmed as available for delivery we will contact you to agree definite arrangements for the date of delivery. Every effort is made to see that the approximate delivery date is accurate, but on rare occasions the manufacture of your Ultrō Aquarium may be delayed through circumstances beyond our control. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed.
Delivery and installation
We offer three delivery options.
Option 1 – Silver Service Delivery
Two CASCO engineers will deliver, install, and complete a full dry set-up of your aquarium. We will remove and responsibly dispose of all packaging.
Option 2 – Premium Delivery
We will deliver your aquarium, unload it, and place in your desired location. We will remove and responsibly dispose of all packaging.
Option 3 – Standard Delivery
We will deliver your aquarium on a pallet courier. Customer is responsible for moving the aquarium into position and for the removal and disposal of all packaging.
Please note that we are not able to take away any old aquariums.
Please also note that these are for mainland England, Scotland and Wales. We offer a UK Island surcharge at an additional £1,000. This is applicable to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Lundy, Isle of Man, Inner and Outer Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Orkney Islands, and Shetland Islands. Please contact us if further clarification is required.
EU and ROW Deliveries
Please contact us if you require delivery outside of the UK.
Please be available to accept and sign for the delivery of your Ultrō Aquarium
Premium and Silver Service Delivery
On the day of delivery, please ensure that the delivery team can gain easy access to the room that the Ultrō Aquarium is going into. Please make sure that the area you want the aquarium placed is cleared and level. To make sure you are completely satisfied with your Ultrō Aquarium the delivery team will ask you to sign for your furniture after it has been positioned or installed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Consumer Contract regulations only apply to your order if the goods have not been custom made to your specification. If the Consumer Contract Regulations do apply you can cancel your aquarium by notifying us, in writing, before delivery or within 14 working days beginning with the day after the date of delivery. Following cancellation of your order any monies paid will be refunded with proof of purchase, usually within 14 days.
Should you wish to return your aquarium once delivered it is your responsibility to take good care of the aquarium. You are the owner of the aquarium once it has been delivered to you and you are liable for any loss or damage. Failure to take reasonable care may result in a claim against you. To minimise the risk of any such claim we ask that you return the goods in appropriate packaging such as to prevent damage in transit.
It is your responsibility to return the items to us in a good condition. However we recognise that many customers do not have the means to do this, and so will arrange collection during normal business hours (Monday to Friday) if requested. In such circumstances, a charge of up to 20% of the price of the furniture will be made to cover the cost of collecting the items.
In the event of the product being defective in materials or manufacture we reserve the right to inspect the product before removal or repair. We must be provided with those facilities we reasonably require to carry out a proper inspection. If a replacement product or repair is necessary, we reserve the right to replace the product or carry out the repair using our own CASCO service engineers.
If the fault is not resolved, we will arrange collection of the aquarium at our own cost, and at our discretion we will either refund the purchase price, or send new goods to you as a replacement.
General Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.5 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
You must retain the above credit, unless you purchase a licence to use this document without the credit. You can purchase a licence at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html. Warning: use of this document without the credit, or without purchasing a licence, is an infringement of copyright.
2. Licence to use website
2.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
2.2 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
2.3 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3. Acceptable use
3.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;]
(f) [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).]
3.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
4. Third party rights
4.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
4.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
5. Our details
5.1 This website is owned and operated by CASCO Pet.
5.2 Our principal place of business is at CASCO Pet, Units 23 - 25 Lawson Hunt Industrial Park, Broadbridge Heath, West Sussex, RH12 3JR. U.K
5.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +441403248244.